Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lift my spirits.

This is a post about the eternal joys of life and an inspirational story that involves the healing power of friendship and the love between pets and their owners. If there is one thing I've learned in life, it's to always be positive, never say anything negative, always support a dream, and tomorrow will be better. These are ideals I try to live my life by.


(sniffle)


(cough)

(Cough kind of sounds like hehe)

(hehehehe)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.


If I lived my life like this I'd jump nose first off a cliff, how boring would THAT life be. It'd be like eating plain oatmeal for every meal, wearing only beige and living in a world with an always slightly overcast sky. Like mac with out cheese! Cookies without chocolate chips! Days without naps! Cliches without eye rolls!

What I really want to say is, I would like some balloons. It's cold and rainy out and everything's grey. I would like some bright colored balloons to look at, and then when no ones expecting it ( next door neighbor) to POP THEM!



1 comment:

  1. THIS IS TOO FUNNY I AM LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete