Thursday, February 3, 2011

I can make money with my mind!!!!

Google ad's is another way for Google to own the world. I know technically China does, but we are all really at Google's mercy.

China can't keep track of how much US property it owns without "Google maps", and it definitely can't keep track of payment plans without "Google Finance".

The US can't use it's missiles without "Google Doomsday" and we never would have put a man on the moon without "Google Shuttle Launch".

And how would the world communicate without "Google Translate'? The only way 2/3's of us know it's a holiday is by "Google Doodle"

Google.

However, I have currently earned $1.48 because of this megaolopy and for that I forgive it everything. I am easily bought.

Google ad's is only supposed to be clicked on if you find the ad to be actually interesting, and I absolutely agree with that. There's no use wasting time and the effort of the click on something you don't need, but gosh I love money!


Here is a partial list of things I can buy with this wind fall:

  • A hamburger off the Wendy's dollar menu
  • An hour of parking on campus
  • A rental from redbox
  • ANYTHING from the land of the dollar bins at Target
  • Three packs of Ramen
  • I CAN HAVE MY PICK OF ANYTHING AT THE DOLLAR STORE!!!!!! (I'm out of generic, expired cereal)
  • 1/6th of a 6 pack of anything
  • 4 wings on wing night at Macadoo's or Town Tavern.
  • 1/3 of a gallon of gas
  • 1/3 of a gallon of milk
  • 1/2 a cartoon of eggs
  • My sister's love
  • A cup of Lemonaid from a Lemonaid stand (this involves saving,patience, and an unrealistic belief that one day summer will return)
  • A two liter of soda
  • 30 minutes with a puppy
  • 1/10,000 of a new car
  • 1/40 of a new sweater
  • 3 hours of heat
  • 1 day of cable
  • Almost 5 minutes of a movie at a theater
  • I can buy half a chapter of a book




No comments:

Post a Comment