Monday, April 25, 2011

FREE THINGS!!!!!

For Easter, since I didn't do what I feel is a mandatory blog holiday post, I'm gonna do this.


Post a comment about what your favorite Easter candy is. I'll pick one person at random and mail them that candy (with in reason, I'm not importing a gourmet candy from Belgium for you). Make sure you leave your name. I'll announce the winner Tuesday night after 8pm Eastern Standard time. The contest ends Tuesday night at 8pm. If I announce you as the winner, send me an email with your mailing address and I'll get that candy out to you.

 My favorite? Peeps, not because I like them (they're disgusting) but because of all the controversy they can cause in families. They pit mother against mother-in, brother against brother, and send siblings to new levels of rivalry. They are the civil war of candies.


Post away!  

3 comments:

  1. I'll play! My favorite candy is snickers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like ones with chocolate, with nuts, and no caramel... yummy! Happy easter, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. reese peanut butter egg!

    ReplyDelete